Koala Brand Co. has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information.
Our site’s registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address) and demographic information (such as their address and zip code). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the customer if necessary.
This site contains links to other sites. KoalaBrands.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other such websites.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (email address), unique identifiers (order number), and financial information (account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Financial information that is collected is used to check the users’ qualifications and bill the user for products and services. Unique identifiers (such as order numbers) are collected from website visitors to verify the user’s identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Koala Brand Products does not rent, lease or sell your personal information to other parties. Koala Brand Products does contract with third-party service providers in order to complete transactions and orders. These service providers are required to keep your personal and financial information confidential and may only use it in order to carry out the services for which they have been contracted.
This website meets the guidelines of TRUSTe’s Children’s Program. We will:
1. NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
2. NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
3. NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information without prior parental consent
4. NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
5. NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
P.O. Box 50458
Mesa, AZ 85208